My wife is so sexy when she cleans




During our moving frenzy last week I found out that this is how Myryah protects her precious lungs from airborne dust and bacteria. (Ever see the movie, Safe, by Todd Haynes?) I think that thing over her head is either one of Vivian's onesies or a pair of my tighty whiteys.

Myryah and I had really underestimated the amount of work we had in store for us during our last few days in San Francisco. We had to change our flight and extend the truck rental another 3 days so that we could finish packing. The plan is to keep our beloved belongings in storage until we find an apartment that we can settle in, and we'll stay in a furnished sublet until we do. Then fly back to SF to move our stuff back to NY.

Myryah thinks I'm a packrat. I have so much crap — and I was able to keep most of it! By the end of the last day we just shoved all the remaining dregs in several boxes labeled MISC; and then we spent the remaining hours before our flight cleaning the apartment. We literally boarded our flight smelling of cleanser. We were soooo tired. Each day we discover something new that we wished we packed. And then we wonder where the hell we packed it away. Maybe one of those "misc" boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts