Randomly Random.

Current Music : Patron Tequila by Paradiso Girls ft Lil'Jon & Eve

Gawd, I seriously can't believe that my 6 months holidays are going to end. It's my last day of holiday tomorrow. Yeah, despedida my 6 months holiday. Okay,this is funny! At the beginning of the year, I was hoping & dying that I would go for the January intake, but sad to say, I'm going for the July intake. And now, I don't feel like going to college, all I wanna do is to eat, sleep, & enjoy my movies at home. *smack head* I know I sound crazy, but who doesn't wanna enjoy eating and sleeping after having an epic long holidays, right? Maybe some of them don't.
Back to the routines again ! Books, books, and more books ; Assignments and papers, FTS! I don't know why people say college is fun, enjoy, relax and love; you know what? I don't think that way. It's full of stress (it's always a good thing for me), and if I don't get good grades, I have to payback all the "ka-chings", which means reward is not a reward anymore and I have to payback. Arghhh =-|

Had watched 2 movies, yea, love movies FML. Maybe I should just go and watch some horror movies instead of love movies =.=


Remember Me

Hah, Robert Pattinson! I love him, omgg! Well, I personally think that -- Remember Me, it's a nice and interesting movie. I have no idea why people come and tell me that it's boring. Some part of the story is meaningful, and hell NO! He died at the end of the story. *sobs*


Valentine's Day.

Gawd ! *smack head* I love hate Valentine's Day.
Hey, but this movie made my day! Ashton Kutcher, Jennifer Garner, Anne Hathaway, Emma Roberts, Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner & etc, they are mad funny. Their love stories were different. Ah ya, it actually involves LOVE between teacher and student, between mum and son, & also between best friends =D This is why I like this movie!


p/s: Remember Me, ftw!

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts