Recap 2011

Current Music: What makes you beautiful by One Direction

How I always wish I can go Genting with my boyfriend and friends. They call it double/triple dates. Finally, I got the chance to go Genting with my boy and other friends too. It was a last minute decision, cause I was having this personal finance crisis. But in the end, I still went cause that's what I want.

 Our very first drink in Genting! STARBUCKS. ;D

 The boyfriend =)

 #1

 #2

 #3
I want to annoyed him but failed. Tongue stick out fail again.
LOL

 Your's truly, is wearing the boyfriend's hoodie.

 "You look cute when you are on my hoodie" :) <3

 Our brunch at some very nice and decorative restaurant.
It's a must try. You guys must be wondering what the 2 sticks for, right?

 My dish, some mushroom cheese thingy. Can't remember.

 It's either this one is my dish or the boyfriend's dish. Seriously, I can't remember.

 Ta-Daaa! The 2 sticks are chocolate sticks where you use it to dip it into the milk. It taste nice. Gotta be fast or else the milk will turn cold and your chocolate cannot melt.

 Strawberry pie :) I love it, it's so sweet and fattening. Force the boyfriend to eat it. Haha!

 #1

 #2
We went to the photo booth. And guess what, everyone who see this picture, thinks that 6 of us are all girls, LOL! Seriously? Looks like that apply eyliner on their eyes. LOL!!
  
 Your's truly, Sher Lin & Pei Yee.

 Pei Yee, Sher Lin & Your's truly.

 Whenever I see this picture, I laugh at him kao kao. LOL!

 Your's truly and Pei Yee.

 Your's truly and Sher Lin.

 It's the 3 of us again. Name us? ;D

 #1

 #2

 Double date?

See the luggage bag? Hahaha, inside was full of CARLSBERG.
#likeaboss!

Came back on Sunday night. Gotta meet up with Mei Yen and her boyfriend the next day. It's a triple date by the way. Like finally, I can meet up with Mei Yen. I knew her since 2007 through blog, after that we became very good friends but have not meet up. We wanted to meet up but then time clashes. But lucky me, met her in Pavilion. 

 Your's truly, Sher Lin and Mei Yen.

 Oooppsss. :P

 The girls ;P

 Me and Sher Lin, with the boyfriends :D

 Me and Mei Yen, with our boyfriends too :D

 Me, Sher Lin, & Mei Yen, with our boyfriends together.
Love this picture a lot :D
*smooches*

Blur, but nice :D 
The guys: Bernard, Jason and Leon
The girls: Your's truly, Sher Lin and Mei Yen

p/s: He said he has a growth on his head. =/ Bad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts