Sayonara 2011, hello 2012.

Current Music : Behti Hawa Sa Tha Woh by Shaan ( OST from 3 idiots)

Wow, I can't believe it's 2012 now. It's the third day of 2012. Anyone celebrated/countdown to the first day of 2012? Anyway, spent my last day of 2011 at home with my brother, cause it was his birthday. Did nothing much, no barbeque, no firewoks, no lim teh, nothing. Unlike others. Just spent some time with my dad, brother and making love with the thick ass books. *rage face*
It was also my grandmother's birthday on the first day of 2012, as well as my cousin and my auntie. Unfortunately, both of them can't make it back for the birthday dinner. So, my grandmother was the birthday lady for that night. Cousins, uncles and aunties came back all the way from KL just to celebrate my grandmother's birthday. We booked a table at some newly opened restaurant, which I think the food there was okay. I drank 4 cups of wine, one shot of Japanese HIBIKI. Surprisingly, I was not drunk, unlike drinking with my friends. Hah, dad was tipsy so does my other uncles. *shakes head* WEAK!! lol

HAPPY BRITHDAY!

So, I guess everyone has their 2012 resolution. My resolution? I really don't know, but it will be on my next posts. Happy 2012 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts